Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Now to Resurrect This Thing

As my wife pointed out to me, I have not posted a blog entry in almost four years. I have been married for 2 years and 2 months to Mia, a lovely woman from Torrance, CA. We have a 2 month old daughter by birth, a 2 and a half year old that we are fostering, and a 11 month old that we are fostering. They are all girls. We even have a dog that is a girl. To say that I am outnumbered is no small stretch. It will be interesting to see what this next year brings as life could get more complicated or it could stay the same. I am currently studying for my Security + certification exam which I will take February 15. After that I will start to refocus on the CCNA, CCNA Voice, CCNP, and because I am a glutton for punishment I also want to study to get certified as an ethical hacker. That is my goal, but we will see how that goes.

1 Comments:

At 17/5/13 15:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

Look into my homepage - cccam-server.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home