Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday Morning

Well, the conference started last night and I got through it without receiving the phone call telling me that it was time to go home. For anyone that does not know, my grandpa was placed on hospice on Tuesday with the expectation that he would only live another 2 days to 2 weeks. It is a sad time, but at the same point he is ready. I talked to him on Wednesday and he honestly sounded like the same man. I expected to hear a weak, frail voice, but it was not there. 

About the conference....
I was kept very busy last night with constantly updating the Westminster website. At one point someone came up to me and asked if I had been able to take a break when everyone else did and the answer was a resounding no. Maybe I just take too long to generate web content, but the time went by pretty fast. However, in the end it did get done and Dr. Clark really helped me out by getting all his thoughts down quickly so that I could post them. 

We shall see what today brings....

1 Comments:

At 19/1/09 19:21, Blogger Jeff and Beth Gutierrez said...

We're praying for you, brother!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home