Tuesday, April 21, 2009

More of Me

So, I had some brilliant thoughts but once I opened this page I forgot them.
Anyways, this past week went well. I had to switch over our email system and there was a threat that we could lose email for 48 to 72 hours. That is a lot of time when you are talking about some people that receive 50-100 messages per day. I am glad to report that the total downtime was 6 minutes. Yes, 6 minutes. I was excited about this because it means we lost very little.
This past weekend after updating all the computers on campus I went home and pretty much just vegged. I watched the movie "Dan in Real Life" and was pleasantly surprised to find that it was much more of a serious movie than a comedy. Perhaps it was just the mood that I was in. Saturday night I watched Disney's "The Kid" which is also a movie more made for families with small children than single 26 year old men. What can I say, I enjoy kids movies more than R-rated movies. I always have and I always will.
I found out on Sunday that one of my grandpa's sisters died, which means that that family has two remaining members, a sister in the San Francisco area and a step-brother in Kentucky.
I am going to a baseball game on Friday night in Lake Elsinore which should be fun. If you haven't realized it by now I could care less what two teams are playing a sport, if the tickets are cheap and I like the game they are playing I will go see it. This Friday I got seats in the first row right behind home plate, so I hope it is a good view. I have not sat there before, but it should be better for fireworks afterwords since they shoot the fireworks off from behind a building in left field.
Oh well, I will come up with more serious subjects to talk about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home