Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Momma Told ME Not To Hate

It was my birthday Sunday. This weekend has been filled with fun stuff. Friday night I went over to Koop and Steph's house to play Euchre and by 10 I was too tired to continue. I guess I will never be able to get anywhere close to Bussis' record of consecutive Euchre games. Saturday was a day where I had a lot of friends over. I, for some odd reason, decided to make my own Roast Beef, and while it was fun, it was very time consuming. Anyways, I had friends over and we ate dinner, watched part of a wrestling DVD that I got for my birthday then finished the night off with "The Prestige." Today I shall go to church and hang out with Koop, Steph and Lana afterwards. Yeehaw for me having friends.
But, on to what this blog is actually about. I just read a story on WSCAL's list about James Cameron unearthing the tomb of Jesus Christ. http://time-blog.com/middle_east/2007/02/jesus_tales_from_the_crypt.html#comments I seem to remember a few years ago people claiming to have discovered the tomb of James, brother of Jesus, somewhere. I wish that these people would make up their minds. In the article it says that James Cameron can prove via DNA tests that it is Jesus' tomb. If this is our Savior's tomb and there is a possibility of a DNA test that would mean that Christ never rose. But, wait a minute. I know that people are good at figuring out their family trees, but how are you going to get that good of a DNA makeup from a 2000 year old body? And how can you prove that it is actually Jesus Christ? I think it is an absolute shame to even claim that you found the body of Christ. Yes, you will outrage Christians and get more people on your side, but for what? So what if a tomb was found with ten bodies inside being the family of Jesua, there are probably millions of people with this family tree. I guarantee that somewhere out there there is another family living right now with Gerald, Annette, Eric, Beth and Adam as a family. But what does it prove?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home