Monday, February 19, 2007

What I Think

I am starting to think that writing blogs is a waste of time.
This past weekend was an interesting one. I woke up at 1:30 Friday morning with the flu. Yeah, that is not too fun. Needless to say, that kept me out for one day, so Zach couldn't get any material on me being strange with the exchange students Friday night. Saturday was a better day. I still felt kind of sick, but nowhere near what I was like on Friday. Saturday night I got to hang out with friends from seminary and also some future seminarians. We saw "Breach," which was a great movie and then ended up at OTB, where I only managed to eat half a chicken quesadilla. Then we went to Starbucks and got coffee and talked more. This was where someone figured out what the Calvin guys have known all along, that they can make as many jokes about me as they want with little or no consequences. Is this a huge problem for me? Not really, but some people may say that I need to get more serious. Oh well, I will let it role off my back. Sunday I wore a suit for the second week and people thought that I was exhorting instead of Zach. That was quite odd. I mean, we do kind of look alike, but these people know both of us and Zach's name was listed in the bulletin, so there is no reason that anyone should think that. Plus, I am not even allowed to exhort yet, so that kind of makes it more difficult to make that jump. One day soon it will be the truth though, I will be able to exhort. Sunday night I played Euchre with Zach and Steve and one other guy from our church. It ended up that Steve and I were on a team and we won 2 out of 3. It was quite a good weekend overall, I guess. It is over now and it is now time to study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home