Wednesday, November 16, 2005

How is life explained?

So, I have noticed something. I have become very against many things since starting at Westminster. I started making fun of Mulletman since coming out here and now I hate KLOVE. How impressive? Well, the station isn't on par with my theology at all. Mulletman never actually went to college, so how can he be a preacher? I guess to a certain extent God can grant you opportunities, but don't you need to learn some earthly skills to get by? I guess not!!!
In other news, my sister is due any day now. That should be fun considering that I am in SoCal and she is in Illinois. I am going to be an uncle for the first time. Yea me.
So, how is life explained? Is it a series of events that just happens to unfold in our lives? Some argue that everything can't be predetermined by God or there would be no purpose to life. Well, what is your purpose in life if God is not your purpose? You have no purpose, I hate to inform you. The chief end of man is to glorify God and enjoy him forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home